Sunday, March 01, 2009

Well, a lot ...

First off: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've just been very busy lately, and when I actually have the time to write something fancy in this blog, I'm either wasting it on Facebook/Hotmail, or I'm just using the time to sleep. The last one mentioned is actually really tempting right now..
So, since I've been busy, there is also a lot that I would like to write in this blog. Something about a bunch of Hollenders, calling my host family (which was awesome, by the way), getting a new cellphone, going to a bus trip, writing to the newspapers and goodbye-party (probably more too) D:
But, at the same time that I would love writing all about this, I really don't feel like doing it.. If that made any sense to any of you .
Anyways, now I'm just going to complain a little, and that's it*.

The whole complaining part:
Ok.. so it's now four days until I leave Mosjøen, and I haven't even started packing. Neither have I started buying the things I'm going to bring with me to Japan (including presents and all..). Eheh- so I guess it's time for me to start doing that. I mean, since I'll be gone for one year and all..

Yeah, *that's it. This post was mostly just to say that I'm still alive, and to.. eh-- "prepare" you for the fact that I wouldn't always write about everything. (ok, bad excuse..) :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment