Monday, March 23, 2009

Holy.. I'm in Japan :D

gosh, I feel like I have so much to write about now.
Firstly, I've had an amazing time at the Swedish orientation (that was really fun!) (fika..). Also, I've finally arrived in Japan! F-A-N-T-S-T-I-C :D
Right now I'm with my host family, which I am so happy about getting. It is just such an lovely and open-minded family. I remember being very, very nervous about meeting them. It felt like a thousand butterflies had some kind of war in my stomach. But, it turned out to go really well. Till now I have tried my school uniform, went to purikura, went on shopping, eating in a traditional japanese restaurant (welcome dinner.. how nice ^-^), and a lots of other things. I also just got a box of cupcakes from my neighbor! Apple, banana and green tea flavor. Ureshii! Reminds me.. my host mom makes really good food :D
Also, I've had this whole orientation in Tokyo.. 73 students from 17 countries.. It was so much fun :D

Sorry everyone.. I feel like I can't really express myself now, because writing everything in this blog would be impossible. But I'm just going to say that I've had an amazing time so far :D
ja mata ~

4 comments:

  1. Er det greit om jeg skriver på norsk? :)
    Jeg er så misunnelig! Det kribler nesten litt i magen bare av å lese om det XD Skal definitivt prøve å overtale paps om jeg kan få reise :) Lykke til videre i Japan!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D WOO. Sounds like loads of fun. Talking about food's making me hungry~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norsk funker fint ^^
    Yeah, it really is fantastic! I am really glad that I got permission from my parents. :D

    And, sakuyuki.. thanks! ^^ Forresten.. hvem er du? Beklager, må ha glemt deg .. gomen ( -_-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neinei, det er helt greit om du ikke husker meg! :) Jeg er på Different style, det var sånn jeg fant bloggen din X) Men jeg er ikke sikker på om du vet hvem jeg er, så det går helt fint!! :)

    ReplyDelete