Thursday, March 26, 2009

Exploring Nagoya by bike (⌒v⌒)

Hello folks! I'm still alive and having a nice time here in Nagoya (o^∇^o)ノ
Things have calmed down a little, and I have already started to settle down.. a little at least.

The thing is that, except meeting new people and explore things my host family takes me with, I have a lot of free time. Considering.. I have no friends, no school, no club activities. Therefore, I asked - and got permission to - use one of the family's bikes. いち, に, さん - and off I go to explore my surroundings (with an map, of course). I really, really like it! (*^▽^*). Japan is just so clean and beautiful, and it have so many things to look at! I'm simply just amazed. Oh, yeah, and it's really fun because so many people is staring at me. They probably think I have stolen the bike or something. I mean, what other explanation do you find when you see a Gaijin on a bike.

じゃ まった!

3 comments:

  1. Låter jätte kul! Jag bor i Helsingfors och är själv påväg till Japan nästa år med AFS. Hoppas du har det bra där och uppdaterar din blogg ofta. :D
    (hoppas du förstår mig fast jag skriver på svenska)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D That's pretty cool though. I think riding a bike around Japan would be so much fun~ Plus, it doesn't cost anything. ;) That is most definitely a bonus. You should get some pictures sometime~~

    Have fuuuuun~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! Makes me happy to hear :D
    And, yeah, it really is cool.. Though, also a little scary if you get lost :P

    (Sophie-- Swedish and Norwegian is so close that's no problem ;-)

    ReplyDelete