Monday, March 09, 2009

saying goodbye.

It's only a few days ago since I said goodbye to my friends and family back there in Mosjøen. It feels kinda strange, really. The whole thing about me going to Japan for 10-months.. It just dosen't feel real. And therefore, I feel like I haven't really said goodbye to my friends. Strange..
Anyways, I promised myself not to write too long posts, so I'm not really going into anything. Even though I have been to a few parties, and a really nice pizza night. And I've got presents! Two books with pictures of my friends and me :-D In the second book, it was even written a lot of stuff (eeh, nice explanation, right?). I was really happy about it (o^∇^o)ノ

And to those who don't know, I'm in Lillehammer right now, visiting the one side of my family. And, also, I've just visited one of my childhood friends, from Svelvik (stayed from friday to monday). That was nice (⌒v⌒)

2 comments:

  1. :) That's pretty cool. It's probably really hard to say goodbye to everyone and it'll be a while before you can see them again...

    But you'll have fun. :D Of that I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ): det er trist å måtte si ha det.
    Lager en link til bloggen din på bloggen min! :-DD

    ReplyDelete