Monday, March 02, 2009

it's just so.. smooth

From this day on, I'm no longer a braceface! My dentist just took them off, so my tongue is touching my teeth all the time. It's just so strange to feel the smoothness of them xD

Also, I succeeded with my shopping today. You see, I usually hate shopping, but today I ended up getting two jeans* and two skirts**! Also, I bought a lot of Norwegian candy (yay, YFU orientation!), and two types of brown cheese. So now I just need to start that bloody packing ><

* which increase my collection from one to three jeans.. I know, I only had one jeans before :p
** my two first skirts, yay! XD

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! Congradulations! I remember...over a year ago when I got my braces off. It was THE WEIRDEST feeling in the world for quite some time.

    I'm not sure how you can survive without jeans. XD Jeans are almost all I wear any time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astri, hva er jeans ? .. olabukse, eller bare bukse ? :P

    ahh , skal kjøpe påskeegg til orienteringen, og til værtsfamilien^^

    haha. nå er det ikke lenge til ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, and I love smiling in the mirror too. Suddenly you could see my teeth xD

    I think that's because I've never really had any good pair of jeans. I remember - from back in time - that I just tried one random jeans. And when it fit uncomfortably, years with fear against jeans followed XD
    How sad, cause today I found the perfect jeans of my dreams (or, if I would have dreamt about any jeans, it would have been about this one :3).

    Sunniva: de bi de e bruk å kall olabukse, eller dongeri for den saks skyld :p

    PÅSKEEGG!! Såklart, det må jeg få kjøpt! :D
    Foreløbig så har e en pakke brunost, en twist-pose, en stor melkesjokolade, to appelsinsjokolader, en pose skipper lakris og karameller XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. kjem ikkje brunosten til å bli ødelagt?
    by the way, din jeanscollection e nøyaktig like stor som min kjem til å være etter at ej kjøpe to stykker på torsdag. ^5

    8D Go go jeans.

    ReplyDelete