Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Package from YFU!

Yesterday, when I checked my mail, I found a slip saying there were a package from YFU waiting for me at the post house. You can guess I was excited for that; especially since I haven't heard anything from YFU in a long time now. So, I went down to town, meet some people down there, and then got the package right before I was going to the cinema (we watched Bolt, a Disney film). At that time I was waving the package around, being very happy to have got something concerning the exchange year. Sadly, I didn't got any information about my host family, but reading the slip from my mail, I already knew that I wouldn't. What I did get however, was a lot of information about visa, a Japanese study-book (!), boarding times, etc.
I certainly have enough information now, which I'm looking forward to read all about when I get the time to just sit down and take my time. Hopefully that wouldn't take too long till I do.

On a totally different note, I'm afraid I'm about to get sick D: gosh, I really hope it goes over soon, I hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment