Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh, just school

Departure time is getting closer and closer for each day. Today there are 28 days until I leave Norway, and only 16-17 days till I leave Mosjøen (my home town), which is pretty stressful to think about. I feel like there's so much I have to do before I leave, but every time I'm thinking about what exactly I should do, my head is suddenly completely empty. Instead I'm just sitting here at school, doing mostly what I would normally do, even though my head is full of thoughts because of this whole exchange thing. Except - I'm coming late for school almost every day, I'm doing badly at tests, and I'm not doing any homework anymore. This because I know that whatever I do this semester, it wouldn't count on my testimony (had to look that word up) - because I'm going this semester again.

No comments:

Post a Comment