Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK



Ok, maybe I'm not a Cyborg. But I did watch a movie with that name last night. Silje, Magdalena and I watched it, actually. While I was laughing almost throughout the whole film, Silje and Magdalena seemed to be quiet most of the time. Maggi was even sleeping during the movie (guess that not a good sign?) :-P
Well, anyways, ask me and I would say it was amazing! I really liked the mix of humor, romance, drama and some kind of black humor. And the actors, and the scenes, and the plot, and the color of the film, and, well.. I liked almost everything about it. Especially the fact that this ain't exactly the most mainstream film, and far away from a Hollywood production (it's actually Korean).
Though, as I said first; my two friends didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I did, so I can't say this is a film that fits everyone. But I definitely encourage people to watch it anyways.

By the way, Wikipedia is a good friend if you would like to read more about the plot and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment