Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello blogger :-)

For those of you that don't know, my name is Astri. I'm a 16 years old girl from Norway. I'm going to Japan as an exchange student from March 2009 till January 2010. Phew- nice to have cleared that out. :-P

I also have this wordpress-blog, but because I'm easily tired of things (yeah, I know that's not a good thing, but it's just how it is), I decided to try out blogger too. I just think it seems more fit for writing these short posts, so that I don't have to use too much time on the blog. Because, if I had to use to much time on the blog, I would be tired. Also, maybe I'll be able to use my cellphone to write a post or two - that would be cool 8D

If there is anything you would like me to write about, something you would like to comment, or if there is anything you are wondering about, please don't hesitate writing it too me. My e-mail is Astriud@hotmail.com if you would like to send a mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment