Thursday, February 19, 2009

At least I'm warning you

OK, lately, I've been writing posts often. Which in many ways is great, but also means that I get slightly less time for other things - like being social, study Japanese, or anything like that. Not that I use this terribly long time in writing posts, but.. don't we all know how easy it is to 'just' check your facebook, and just 'take a look' at something, etc? (≧≦)
So, when I'm in Japan I have decided that I would try to leave my mac alone for as much as possible, which means I wouldn't be writing posts that often. I just feel that living my life in Japan is ten times more important than updating my blog (sorry everyone). Unless, of course, I get a cell phone and be able to just 'send a post' directly from it (which would be awesome).

And, another thing, I found this whole website full of kaomoji - Japanese smileys - if anyone is interested (^_-)☆
here's the link: http://jankey.hp.infoseek.co.jp/kaomoj.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment